New rose bubble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmattingly117

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I just got a new rose bubble and I'm super excited! I've been wanting a nem and I've found this one to be my favorite! I just wanted to show off! Seem to love it so far! She stuck right where I put her and was bubbly right away! But just asking any experience or tips from anyone..any would be great! Thanks for looking :)

They're pretty hardy as far as nems go. Decent water parameters, and good light will be fine. No need to feed if you don't want to as it gets what it needs from the light. What kind of lights do you have?

I have a biocube 14g with the stock lightning ..I hope that's enough..my LFS said it should be tho..

Those are power compacts right? I doubt that will be enough for it.

:/..there is a slot where I can put another bulb do you know anywhere I can look to see if I can get one to fit that will be better for it?

Yeah, if they're just PC bulbs, I don't know if that'll be enough. The 14g are pretty shallow though. As for the extra bulb, I'm not sure. You can try googling and see what else can go there, though I wasn't aware you could put another light/bulb in the stock fixture.

No clue :( maybe try to add one or two of the ecoxotic led strips to help boost the lighting

Ok I'll be goin to my LFS tomorrow to see if I can do something like that and get her taken care of ASAP thank you for the advise! Very much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom