New Shaky Pictures of my New fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bassoonguy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all.. the Saga continues.

I now have a Yellow Longnose butterfly, a Black Volitans lion and a juvenile Emperor Angel.. so far so good! Sorry for the Quality.. my cam is on the fritz.. these were taken with a mobile phone LOL

Nice fish. I have heard that the butterflies are difficult to get to eat..that is the only reason I havent gotten one for one of the FO tanks. Is yours eating?

Re the butterfly.. it is eating like a champ.. took a couple of days.. but loves Mysis shrimp and nori. This one is the super longnose butterfly (longer snout and black bar comes to cover half of the eye) and I chose this one becuase they are supposed to be easier to get to eat.. May be moving to a larger tank sooner than I expected as the Emperor harrasses the butterfly and the butterfly tends to "pace" the back of the tank. All three are GREEDY eaters. I did have an outbreak of ich.. but zapped it with some copper (lost my live rock.. but since it was going to be a FO tank.. it was worth the loss).

I love the tank, the Violatin Lion is my fav fish, and the angel up pretty high on the list too.

Back
Top Bottom