New Tank and Lyonsi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good. I wouldn't have thought to use a bold colour like that but it works :-D And with the white hood should look really good. Looking at yours, you've given me some ideas to think about. I'm so tired of looking at my boring wooden stands.

Looks good. I wouldn't have thought to use a bold colour like that but it works :-D And with the white hood should look really good. Looking at yours, you've given me some ideas to think about. I'm so tired of looking at my boring wooden stands.

That's what I thought and if you know someone who's really good at painting you could even have a mural on it or Green plants or something.

Hmm the color kind of threw me off at first but it's starting to grow on me, certainly not the normal wood tones like everyone else. I always considered a white canopy and lid as my décor is somewhat neutral.

Now you just have to wait for those guys to grow and hope they don't kill each other in the meantime:)

Hmm the color kind of threw me off at first but it's starting to grow on me, certainly not the normal wood tones like everyone else. I always considered a white canopy and lid as my décor is somewhat neutral.

Now you just have to wait for those guys to grow and hope they don't kill each other in the meantime:)

They seem to hate each other but don't care one iota about the Dollars,Bengal Loaches or Geo's.In fact Ive never seen Cichlids so young chase and become Territorial so quickly!!

And finally finished :) now to sit back and enjoy.Though I'm still researching into Beani for my next tank :D

That is nice!!!! I like it with the top on. I was beginning to think you drank too much when you picked the color for the stand but I see that it looks good now!!!

And finally finished :) now to sit back and enjoy.Though I'm still researching into Beani for my next tank :D

Feel like it needs some color, like some plants for the corners or even some rock work, can't quite put my finger on it

Like it though man! Great tank!

None with that stock list, which is why I use fake ones.

27198-albums1492-picture58301.jpg

None with that stock list, which is why I use fake ones.

I agree, the only thing I could see possible working are large swords, my fish seem to hate the taste of Madagascan lace too and my uaru even eats java fern

Yeah I've got Fake plants in the Festae Tank so maybe ill go for a couple of really tall plants one in each corner.Should balance it out really nicely :)
@ HUKIT she's looking good man :)

Back
Top Bottom