new thread misplaced?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noob2100

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all. I submitted a new thread this morning requesting help with a problem I'm having. Thread never posted. I verified it was submitted. Are there issues with the forum or perhaps it got lost in cyberspace?

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure a moderator will address your issue soon, theres always someone on. :)

It might require approval first since your so new but it should show up soon enough.

Thanks Carey! It did say that it would have to be approved by a moderator. I'm hoping it wasn't lost. It took me awhile to compile it from my phone lol.

They are usually pretty quick about those things. Must be a busy day so far. Hope you don't have to rewrite anything, especially if its long. ;-)

Will be looking for your post.

If your post has a link or a pic in it then it will have to be approved. This helps to keep the spam down. If you post a post with a link or pic in it then please be patient till a staff member can get to it. Most times we get to it quickly but sometimes we dont.

Back
Top Bottom