New to Fish keeping!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Schmiv

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello! When I was very young my sister had two fish. Other than that I have practically no experience personally. I am very excited to get into fish keeping but am hitting bumps in the road to learning. Any advice anyone could give me would be great! At the moment I have my first tank which is a 10 gallon. I have some goldfish (I know this tank is too small for goldfish but I was not expecting to end up with fish and am planning to give two of them away to a friend.) If you want to learn more about my issues with my goldfish, I will post more in detail about them shortly. I love learning so advice is extremely appreciated.:)

Hello! When I was very young my sister had two fish. Other than that I have practically no experience personally. I am very excited to get into fish keeping but am hitting bumps in the road to learning. Any advice anyone could give me would be great! At the moment I have my first tank which is a 10 gallon. I have some goldfish (I know this tank is too small for goldfish but I was not expecting to end up with fish and am planning to give two of them away to a friend.) If you want to learn more about my issues with my goldfish, I will post more in detail about them shortly. I love learning so advice is extremely appreciated.:)

Hi and welcome!
Would love to hear how your going and see some pics! Pics are good.

Back
Top Bottom