New to me 110 gallon set up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nimo

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I will be getting a used 110 gallon set up tomorrow! It has all the bells and whistles included for a great reef tank.
I am bubbling over wishing today was Friday.. I already have lots of cured live rock thats contained in a 55 at the moment. Cant wait to get this build started.

I am sure one of the fish will be a stary blenny and possibly a tomato clown but beyond that I am not sure. As of now my 60 is my show piece tank I want the 110 to be even better.

Congrats on the upcoming upgrade. Of course pictures will be required, or it didn't happen. ;)

I so totally agree with this ^ :) can't wait to see a LOT of pics!! Get some ideas for my own 90 gallon up and coming!

Well its in the house.. gotta do some cleaning then try to get this monster set on the stand.
It camecwith a 33 gallon long sump refug.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131121_195753.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131121_195753.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 170
  • ForumRunner_20131121_195816.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131121_195816.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 159
  • ForumRunner_20131121_195850.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131121_195850.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 191
Its on the stand. Got sone more cleaning to get done and get it plumbed in. Hopefully I can fill it up and start running tomorrow

ForumRunner_20131121_205031.jpg

Good luck! Im going to get wisdon teeth out 2morrow, so i may be on the forums all the time. Lol

Got everything plumbed in now waiting in the parking lot for my LFS to open so I can get some reef crystals and essential elements. Then back home and start getting sand and live rock in

Got everything plumbed in now waiting in the parking lot for my LFS to open so I can get some reef crystals and essential elements. Then back home and start getting sand and live rock in

Don't forget pictures once you're done!

Got sand and live rock in and tank filled up. Had a couple leaks in the plumbing but got it all fixed. Now letting it run and clear up.
Tested the water looks ok but has a little ammonia. Everything else looks good. Gonna let it run and test again tomorrow. It has enough trates it should work out the ammonia pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom