New to the hobby... My 10g Marineland LED Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wilkieam

Aquarium Advice Freak
Stocking List

- 1 Dwarf Gourami
- 1 Indian Glassfish
- 2 Gold Neon Tetras (plan to add one more and three Cardinals)
- 3 Glowlight Tetras
- 3 Ghost Shrimp (might add a few more)

I'm planning on planting it this week and taking out the fake plants, I'm thinking some medium sized swords..

Any additional suggestions? I'm open to all suggestions.

image-1033037458.jpg

image-1890266487.jpg

image-1403431462.jpg

image-1799735938.jpg

image-3417841701.jpg

image-1006324124.jpg

image-3442764338.jpg

Nice looking tank already! :) It'll be great to see when you've got some plants in there.

Update: Redecorated my tank today, the plants have been in but the driftwood and rocks are new as of today.

image-1801383310.jpg

I was not able to grow plants under the marineland LED hoods. I would get an incandescent hood and put in two 10w 6500k cfl bulbs if you want to grow live plants. If you do that though make sure you limit the lightning to 6-8 hours a day or else you will get algae.

I was not able to grow plants under the marineland LED hoods. I would get an incandescent hood and put in two 10w 6500k cfl bulbs if you want to grow live plants. If you do that though make sure you limit the lightning to 6-8 hours a day or else you will get algae.

I've had the plants for about 2-3 weeks now and I've seen plenty of growth-- I'm dosing biweekly with API Leafzone and Flourish Comprehensive, as well as API CO2 Booster daily.

Oooo! love the driftwood addition! And anything fish can hide in. I get a kick out of seeing them poking their heads out. Love the picture of that!

Back
Top Bottom