New with 2 tanks, 3rd in progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SBethH

Aquarium Advice Newbie
New to the boards, although I've spent countless hours over the past year creeping though and gaining knowledge. I got my first tank in May of last year and now have a 75, 125, and a 150 in progress.

My pride and joy is my black ribbon eel. He eats frozen silversides along with other fresh treats and has been living happily in my 75 since August. He lives with a peppermint shrimp, several chromis, and a flame angel.

The other tank, which I just posted a question about in the beginner saltwater section, contains a pink tail trigger, jeweled eel, and a snowflake eel.

I'm interested in getting started with corals, but have been waiting to get nitrates under control in the 75. They're where they need to be now, so it's just a matter of finding the time to research what I want! Any hardy suggestions would be appreciated. My lighting isn't fancy (compact fluorescents), so nothing too needy will work.

Anyway, thanks everyone for all the good info thus far and all that I'm sure is to come!

Back
Top Bottom