Newb From So. Chester County .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

55gallons

Aquarium Advice Regular
well sense i can't post in the pa regional section ( i guess need x amount of posts b4 im allowed .) Hello every one- My name is Michael And i have a 55 gallon tall hexagon tank that i am planning on setting up within the month or so or as money prevails. I used to have it set up couple years ago with a japanesse fighting fish , some tetras , some gold fish and pink kissers , Um Some thing else but it slips my mind . I am gona set it up for fresh water community .. I want to have agood mix - I want top , middle and bottom tank activity . . Recommendations for stocking once im setup ? I was/am curious to perhaps getting angel fish but they don't do well with guppies or neon tetras if i get them as well (CAN u say LUNCH ?lol )

i run my own business at which i do various things - From clean outs , remodeling debris pickup , Moving , home improvement store pickups , removal of unwanted items , 1or 2 item moves , shed cleanouts , storage unit cleanouts . Email me if your in the nj, pa, md, del areas and require such services. Reasonable rates.

for service contact me thru my business email @ michaels_clean_out_Services@yahoo.com I also have references .. Very reasonable rates we'll do the jobs that moving companies don't want to do 1 -2 pc moves etc .

Hope to communicate with you guys and gals and hope to check out that fish place ! as well I HEAR so many good things about it its unreal lol ! I'm including my tank pic .. i hope its not to big lol . Later folks .

Attachments

• pict0003_137.jpg
    pict0003_137.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 21
Welcome!

To post in the regional forums, you need to request to join. There should be a link in the forum itself for you to sign up. ;)

Back
Top Bottom