Newbie need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefgirl1027

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone, i new to saitwater tanks. i have a new 8 gallon ocenaic biocube as of yesterday. it cost me a fortune, go figure a 8 gallon biocube on sale for 149.00 at big ale's. i got 10lbs of LR, live sand, test kit, 2 jugs of R/O water, well the total 400.00. When i was into fresh wtr. i rember getting a 65 gallon for 170.00 of course not includeing filter ect. But still..... i recently moved 2yrs ago from a house to apartment so i don't have the room i use to. i really need some advice on what fish to put in as i know it limited. i really like the clown fish but i been reading on different forums that i should really go with the golby fish. Yet the pet store people told me different, thank god i reserched. i now realize with the rock it takes up alot of space, so if you guys could help me out, i was thinking some small creatures on the sand & i'm up in the air about getting one clown fish or a couple of golbys.

Welcome to the site alanbetty. I am going to move this to the appropriate section.

Welcome aboard. Now you need to go to the SW section and post your question under the getting started forum. You`ll get plenty of help for your questions. Again welcome.

Welcome to a great site - I'm a freshwater type of guy myself but the folks in the saltwater forums know their stuff. Good luck with your tank and welcome again. :D

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom