Newbie questions suggestions etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not too sure if it has been mentioned but, you could just get more tanks cycle them and slowly start transferring. ....just a thought!

Hey guys i want to thank everyone for your input i still have much to learn but you gotta crawl b4 u can walk. I took your suggestion and went with
1angel
2 raphaels
1RTBS
11 tigers and i kept one pleco( yes im willin to get sumtin bigger in the next couple mths)
i am going to buy a 20 gallon for the betta and 3-4 african dwarf frogs and maybe some snails

Oh yea i also decided to keep the 2 convict cichlids and im thinkin of also gettin a 20 gallon for them and just keeping those 2 is that too small or should i add more one seems to be albino n one has black n grey stripes not too familiar with cichlids

hey guys been a while just coming in to update my tank is running smoothly everyone is happy and healthy i have replaced almost all the fake plants with live plants i went with play sand. way i have is:
9 tiger barbs
1 RTBS
1 pleco
1 angel
2 striped raphael
2 blue mystery snails
2 convict cichlids(soon to be rehomed looking for a 29 gallon)
*if anyone in the orlando area is selling a 29 gal tank for cheap i might buy

also forgot to mention all fish are happy and healthy as for my plants i have anacharis
aluminum plants
peacock fern
gold ribbon
and a moss ball
I'm out of town at the moment but will post pictures wen i get home

Back
Top Bottom