The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beckyforvols

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello from the Lowcountry!! Port Royal, SC. Relatively new to the world of saltwater fishtanks. I've always wanted one. We were getting our daughter a 10 gallon for Xmas, and decided we didn't want freshwater. So we went to the local aquarium store and asked how hard it would be to have a 10 gal saltwater tank. Learned ALOT!! Really enjoying the experience. Done alot of research and am always amazed at what I learn everyday. Hoping to become quite experienced at this. It's a wonderful family hobby. Just upgraded to 55 gallons, and someday when I feel I know enough will probably go bigger, or have multiple systems. Possibly a coral reef tank(alot to learn first.)
I'm glad to have found this site! It seems like a wonderful place to find all the help and information a person could need.

Becky Lee

Welcome to the site Becky....and go VOLS!!!!!

Welcome to AA! We have several members that have gorgeous SW tanks and will be more than willing to help you out should you have any questions.

It's up and running-though had a spike of nitrites. You can view all that under forums-nitrtites from yesterday. Started with a 10 gal saltwater last November and transferred that into the new 55gal this past week. There's a few pics at my profile page.

Back
Top Bottom