Newest Addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JM

Aquarium Advice Freak
I picked this guy up a few days ago. He was eating in the store so i decided that he was good to come home(since if they aren't eating its hard to get them to start.) He's been constantly picking at the live rock and eating all the tiny feather dusters. It also loves frozen blood worms and mysis. Hopefully he'll make it longterm.

img_818859_0_934e6a0eddd0426d775cb1cf8655ecb0.jpg

img_818859_1_e402943180334de1cc50ebd1e8f83eac.jpg

Nice pickup. Good looking fish. I want one but not if he picks at the feather dusters.

JM said:
He was eating in the store so i decided that he was good to come home(since if they aren't eating its hard to get them to start.)

Good thinking JM. Half the battle is won already. BTW nice looking fish

Chase, if u r worried about the dusters than this fish is not for u. It knocked off every single duster in my tank in about 2 days. And i had tons of tiny ones growing all over. I even had to take my big fancy duster out and put it in my nano because every time it opened he attacked it. I must say they do a number on aptasia though. I don't have a single one left in my tank.

Back
Top Bottom