Newly cycled tank new fish help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steo the great

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've recently cycled a freshwater 54 litre tank. And was hoping people could tell me of the fish I can have. Looking for a school and maybe one more dramatic fish. Thanks

I'll just take a shot in the dark (I've never done it personally)...but how about a Betta (I think you guys call them Siamese Fighting Fish across the pond), and a school of Neon Tetras? Maybe a couple snails as well to keep things clean?

That's roughly 14 gallons.

How about a school of black neon tetras and a powder blue dwarf gourami?

eco23 said:
I'll just take a shot in the dark (I've never done it personally)...but how about a Betta (I think you guys call them Siamese Fighting Fish across the pond), and a school of Neon Tetras? Maybe a couple snails as well to keep things clean?

I'll take a look for one of them on my travels ha. I got a school of black phantoms. Like 6. And I'll take a look for the rest.

LyndaB said:
That's roughly 14 gallons.

How about a school of black neon tetras and a powder blue dwarf gourami?

Yeah I seen some cool silver gourami. So I might get that on Sunday.

I waslooki h at some domino fish today I forget the second part of the name. But would this work in my tank. I have 6 black phantoms

Hmm...could you by any chance give us what the other part of the name is? Domino fish are labeled as many different things depending on the store.

I think 6 black phantoms is a little cramped in there because they're very active but it can definitely work out.

bruinsbro1997 said:
Hmm...could you by any chance give us what the other part of the name is? Domino fish are labeled as many different things depending on the store.

I think 6 black phantoms is a little cramped in there because they're very active but it can definitely work out.

Hi sorry bout delay. It was a salt water fish the pet shop tricked me haha

Back
Top Bottom