For Sale: NICE mbuna for sale !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Italy592

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am getting rid of some of my breeding adults.

Trio ( 1male/ 2 females) Metriaclima estherae red "Red Zebras" The male is ~5-6 inches and the 2 females are ~4-5 inches! The male has bred with both females multiple times and I've had multiple batches of fry over the years. Great looking fish! (Asking 30$)

Pair ( 1 male / 1 female ) young adult pair that recently mated together and had a successful batch of fry. ( Asking 10$)

I have some small juveniles of yellow labs and red zebras all ranging from .5-1.25 inches. ( if interested in juveniles let me know and I'll count out how many you want and get back too you.)

I'm not looking for any profit just in this hobby for the thrill and enjoyment of it! Only thing i do not ship, Pick Up only ( 07753 ) I also am open to trade for white top hara females !! Pictures are available if interested just let me know !! The picture below is one of the red zebra females !!! That was a few months ago to the colors are fantastic !!

Attachments

• image-194721193.jpg
    image-194721193.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 137
Back
Top Bottom