Nirites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homer8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I MENT NERITES IT WAS EARLY but i knew the actual spelling. One stupid vowel and now ill never live it down.

I love these snails but they always hide. I have a tiger and a zebra. I just pulled the zebra out of the filter where he has been for the last 3-4 days and he is already hiding within 5 mins. Im seriously thinking about buying one everytime i go to petco

u mean nerite snails? hahaha if so! yes ive read about them! i love their shells! i love what they do! but apparently its illegal to import these guys into perth, australia!? (according to one of my LFS):eek:

Hubert90 said:
u mean nerite snails? hahaha if so! yes ive read about them! i love their shells! i love what they do! but apparently its illegal to import these guys into perth, australia!? (according to one of my LFS):eek:

Haha! It took me a like 45 minutes to figure it out :) I kept thinking nitrite...got stuck in a rut! Haha

yea sorry it wrote it 4 in the morning after i got off work and i wasnt thinking. I know the proper spelling i just had a brain fart and its too late to fix it. or it can be my new discovery of snails that get rid of nitrites. If one of the admins would like to change it for me id appreciated it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom