Non hiding fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kbiedak

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
What are some colorful fish that are always out and not hiding? And are small enough to be in my 20 gallon tank

Pajama cardinal, blackbar chromis, three striped damsel, and the black and gold chromis are ones to think about. I have all of them between two tanks. All are good community fish. What ever you do, don't get any other damsels. They are territorial and aggressive toward the other fish.

dlsrks said:
Pajama cardinal, blackbar chromis, three striped damsel, and the black and gold chromis are ones to think about. I have all of them between two tanks. All are good community fish. What ever you do, don't get any other damsels. They are territorial and aggressive toward the other fish.

Thank you:) Two clowns and a blue green chromis

dlsrks said:

I had a royal gramma and I loved the color it gave the tank but it always hid so I couldn't enjoy the purple

Back
Top Bottom