Noticed this on my fish help PLZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mousefue

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've had this fish for about a month now and I have now noticed overnight this little lamp what should I do To the tank do I need to treat it and what could this be I have sat and checked all the other fish and can't see any think water test is spot-on done water change spot on every think I can think of I've done

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423224633.197479.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423224651.466420.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Is he in the same tank as your new auratus?

Yes he is x

Wot r they x

Could just be from your auratus picking on him when he was introduced to the tank. Probably nothing to worry about it. Keep an eye on him.

Ok amazing tk u I will keep u up to date but I have move the two auratus fish out of the main tank for the time being until I can get them back to the shop and change for a female

You can try keeping ONE male auratus in the tank if you have a place for him to hide in. I have one in my tank with other male mbunas and he just sits in his rock all day and doesn't come out much. No other fish goes in that rock except for him. When you first introduce him to the tank he will be nippy with the other fish but he will settle down when he finds a hiding place he likes.

Tks u xx

Back
Top Bottom