Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My serpent eats mysis if he can catch it and likes pellets. :) he pretty much eats anything he can get his arms into. lol

there are colored ones too, like red ones if you don't like the drab black..

Alright friends we have a mini update. My dad ddnt want 30 gallons of water sitting in the garage any longer so we had no choice but to put it in the tank! We should get the rock and sand soon... Then we will begin operation transfer ;)

needmorecowbell said:
Sounds great! How many pounds of Rock will you have?

87!! Probably wont use it all. We will most likely break up like 5 lbs o it for frag plugs;) haha

We want an open scape (because the foxface would definitly appreciate it) and maybe use just 65 lbs. Who knows, we will probably get too caught up in the scape and use too much for all of our arches hahah!

Im hoping i ordered the rocks and sand correctly. I recieved a confirmation...but we never entered a credit card..? Odd. Ill be pisssed if it didnt go

Gboy66 said:
87!! Probably wont use it all. We will most likely break up like 5 lbs o it for frag plugs;) haha

We want an open scape (because the foxface would definitly appreciate it) and maybe use just 65 lbs. Who knows, we will probably get too caught up in the scape and use too much for all of our arches hahah!

Im hoping i ordered the rocks and sand correctly. I recieved a confirmation...but we never entered a credit card..? Odd. Ill be pisssed if it didnt go

They should have sent you another email with the link to pay ?

It gave the option of paypal..but it didnt need too? I am confused about it. Could i call them?

Is it dieing?? Im making water for a Pwc!!

This is odd..my hammer has NEVER closed before!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Hey guys i know that many people have been able to keep coral banded shrimp in a large tank with other shrimp. I am worried the coral banded would be agressive, would it work in our 66 gallon tank? :)

I have a mated pair of CBS, 4 skunk cleaners, 2 Penderson cleaners, and 7 pepermints. But my tank is also 220 gallons

Gboy66 said:
Is it dieing?? Im making water for a Pwc!!

This is odd..my hammer has NEVER closed before!

Did the lights just turn on? My hammers close at night. All of them do in my tank.

Yup lights did just turn on.. Hopefully he comes out. Maybe we are overreacting, haha thanks.

Wow you love your inverts! Lol i dont know if we will get the coral banded, might be risky! Thanks though :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Yup lights did just turn on.. Hopefully he comes out. Maybe we are overreacting, haha thanks.

Wow you love your inverts! Lol i dont know if we will get the coral banded, might be risky! Thanks though :)

If you really just want the variety- look into the Penderson cleaners. Their blue coloration is amazing and it's fun to watch them host the anenome

Jlsardina said:
If you really just want the variety- look into the Penderson cleaners. Their blue coloration is amazing and it's fun to watch them host the anenome

Oh my god. Those are awesome!! As soon as my tank is established, i will be ordering several from Bulldog Reef :D haha

I have a hammer coral thread going on. I am updating there! :) btw nothing hit it or hosted it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom