Odyssea 72w (4x18w) t5ho

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know they run hot and some people had ballast trouble. For fifty bucks more go with one led unit and you can grow anything. Check out reef breeders or taotronics 120watt dimmables.

I almost bought a similar fixture myself but when I asked on a few separate forums I heard nothing but bad reviews about that particular brand. I would personally go with the chinese LED fixtures over the odyssea.

I have to disagree, I have the 2013 t5 96 watt built in led model, and it's done great. I love the color and it doesn't get very hot at all. I like these lights and I think there great for corals

I almost bought a similar fixture myself but when I asked on a few separate forums I heard nothing but bad reviews about that particular brand. I would personally go with the chinese LED fixtures over the odyssea.

Mine is the newer model doesn't get too hot either. It's on my 10 gallon now I want to put it on my 30 gallon reef tank.

It should work, mine is on a 25, so your should work. Put the higher light corals closer to the top

Im looking at the taotronics like mentioned above. Seems to get the most positive reviews an any forum im browsing through

Reef2reef check out the thread reef breeders. 2 year USA warranty, some red and green to make the corals pop both will do well.

Back
Top Bottom