off topic bugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alrmc4

Aquarium Advice Addict
img_226318_0_c047d6140cf096c44ab9048c00c81b42.jpg
[/img]
img_226318_1_9ec3f627afd3aa7e135b92a27c59746b.jpg
[/img]
img_226318_2_97919f1637098796d4a2ed36e30ca4a1.jpg
[/img]
hope this is not 2 much at once let me know what you think no need to be nice my mom does that for me :wink:

The grasshopper could be more centered and the last photo you could have found a better looking flower, or was the subject the ladybug in the corner that I just noticed?

Ok. No really they are nice photos. Good focus on the subjects and I know they didnt just sit there and let you snap off a couple hunderd shots.

lol yep guess my subject is lost thank you for that good job ff on catching that for me now the grasshopper to the right a little you think?thank you very very much for your help!!!

The grass hopper is positioned fine, it's hovering around the 1/3 line which is good, decent rule of thirds framing, but I would have liked to see the whole bug. It's just a bit overexposed too, but easily fixable with a levels or highlights adjustment.

The first photo, I would have dropped the flower down a smidge in the frame, the butterfly is just a bit too close to the top of the fram.

Ladybug, is also a little to close to the edge, the flower seems a little over saturated.

All the photos seem a bit grainy, were they taken at higher ISO or closely cropped?

big crops rr that was as close as i wanted to get so i can easily recrop pver exposed how would i fix that besides not taking my daughter to play at that time of day?

pver exposed how would i fix that besides not taking my daughter to play at that time of day?

Well, there are a couple of ways, you can use a higher f/stop (smaller aperture, or you can increase shutterspeed. Personally on this photo I would open the aperture a bit to make the depth of field a bit shallower, and increase the shutterspeed quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom