Oh no!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jess1ca

Aquarium Advice Addict
well my daughter was feeding her lionhead bunny some lettuce and I look over my shoulder to see her dropping pieces of lettuce in my tank! Now the majority of them are swimming around with hunks of lettuce in their mouths! Do I try to net them and get it out? Are they going to choke???? HELP!! Gotta love kids! :banghead:

Attachments

• Summer 2011 010.jpg
    Summer 2011 010.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 108
Ok! Thanks! I was really worried! The one in the pic managed, I have a lab who got his in but I can still see it in there... They were fighting over the bits that the filter current pushed to the bottom that I couldn't net out (arms are too short!) They seemed to like it lol

Love lion heads! I use to have one, best bunnies ever! Anyway they should be just fine, like mumma said allot of people feed it to their fish.

Love lion heads! I use to have one, best bunnies ever! Anyway they should be just fine, like mumma said allot of people feed it to their fish.
Awesome! Lion head bunnies are the CUTEST, this one tends to have a mild attitude at times lmao.

HUKIT said:
I'm sorry but I can't picture you cuddled up with a bunnie! I want to see pics or it didn't happen, and what age do you stop using the word "bunnie" and just call it a rabbit?

Haha I think it has more to do with the size of the critter than the age of the person. If it's smaller it's a bunny, if it's larger it's a rabbit?

Attachments

• image-950877246.jpg
    image-950877246.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 90
  • image-3734093234.jpg
    image-3734093234.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 87
OMGEEE! Aweee, a man n his bunny ;) I don't have a pic on my phone of mine, but she's torte colored ( I believe that is the name of the color, lol) her name is Bun Bun! Def agree about the size makin it a bunny :D

We still have them and you can keep them down south but in Queensland, where I live, they are illegal. There are HEAPS of feral hares though. A real threat to native wildlife like bilbys.

We still have them and you can keep them down south but in Queensland, where I live, they are illegal. There are HEAPS of feral hares though. A real threat to native wildlife like bilbys.
Im not gonna lie.... I had to google what a bilby was, and I think I just fell in love :love: Now THOSE are cuuuuuuuute! :D

Back
Top Bottom