Oily looking surface

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scottishnewbie said:
No I put on the background about a week or so before I put in water and did the whole cycling thing. Took ages but I'm pleased with the results. Just need a few more bigger plants.
What type of bottom cleaners should I get with sand substrate?
I've already got a plec that seemingly only cleans my driftwood, can't remember it's name - was told it grows to about 3 to 4 inches if that's any help! Hardly ever see them (2) as they hide in a cave I built.

Ottos u mean?

Edith: nvm its not ottos ignore me.

I was told today by the guy in the aquarium shop that my 2 plecs are called clown plecs. Are they going to be ok for my tank?
I also got a crown tail fighter, 4 neons, 4 zebra danios and 2 albino corys today to build up my numbers as I lost a couple of neons and danios when I first put them in the tank. I read on here that they are better in groups of 10. Hope I've done ok?

Hmm u should try introducing more neon tetra. 12 neon tetra would be nice. They become more active! :) but I'm not very good with stocking so I'll leave the pros to confirm it.

Back
Top Bottom