Ok need everyones help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh thanks! Sorry all the initials just get confusing :) I knew there was a good sand I just couldn't remember what it was called!!

Wow 500 gallon. Things that u could do with fish in that tank. It like endless almost with what fish and plants and all u can do. Just got to have the money for it.

So how about this: freshwater stingray atleast 2 and 80 angels what else could we do.....

Discus?? :)

Would be expensive, but a 500gal discus tank would be a site to behold!

fort384 said:
Discus?? :)

Would be expensive, but a 500gal discus tank would be a site to behold!

I was thinkin the same thing!! Rays and angels...that would be magical! Rays are so whimsical! We are still talking fresh water right?! Haha...

Yeah it would be nice but good discuss around here is 120 plus lol I've got money to spend but not a tree to cut down lol

xfactor6699 said:
Yeah it would be nice but good discuss around here is 120 plus lol I've got money to spend but not a tree to cut down lol

Hahaha +1 :) discus I hear are also tough for beginners...from what i hear...

That would be fantastic. No matter what goes in I hope you post pictures.

skiweeangel said:
That would be fantastic. No matter what goes in I hope you post pictures.

There better be pictures! Lol...otherwise I give up :)

There will be pics I pick my aquarium tomorrow and the process will begin

xfactor6699 said:
There will be pics I pick my aquarium tomorrow and the process will begin

Hope you went and got a UHaul or something! Is the aquarium glass? Or acrylic?

xfactor6699 said:
Acrylic so it makes it alittle lighter lol

A little?! Understatement!! That thing would weigh a ton in glass! Just remember to protect all sides and corners! Acrylic is easy to scratch! :)

xfactor6699 said:
They have it bubble raped they say

Well that is so convenient! How kind :) I wish I had 900$ to spend on a HUGE tank...or on my 50G lol...

900$ is the least off my problems lol there is going to be so much money dumped into this lmao

xfactor6699 said:
900$ is the least off my problems lol there is going to be so much money dumped into this lmao

Well if 900$ is the least of your problems feel free to send me some :)

Back
Top Bottom