Ok....what fish/coral now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fireman26m

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok....you can see in my sig what I have so far.

What next? More fish or should I start my corals now?
I did pick up a very small (2") GSP frag for cheap last week and looks 100% better in my tank than the LFS.

Water parameters were all great until last week. Had 3 snails die that I didn't notice until I was hunting for a crab :evil: , so the ammonia went up just a tad. Should be good by next week for sure.

I'm thinking I want to focus more on corals for a while as there are now enough fish to have some movement going on. Any suggestions? Remember, I only have 4x65W PC's.

Thanks everyone for your help.

PS....I finally have PODS!!! Just noticed last week the glass was covered in tiny white specks. Thought they were just microbubbles until one of my turbos came plowing through and I saw all the specks running for cover!!! It was great! :lol:

You may be able to try a couple of mushroom or polyp colonies. Both would do well with the lighting you have.

4x65 w on your tank would support a wide variety of soft and LPS corals. What in particular struck your fancy?

Cheers
Steve

Nothing really in mind yet. Just looking for some suggestions that I can research and then keep an eye out for. Mainly something that is hardy for a beginner. I've got plenty of room for corals right now.

Twkenny...any reason why you feel I should not add anymore? Just curious.

Oh yeah, just did a 10gal water change yesterday. Haven't had time to check the levels other than SG.

Back
Top Bottom