Omega vs new life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Makavelli02

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok I am new to this hobby but I find myself obsessing over it. My wife got me my first tank for Christmas. It was a 29g stand and all I needed. To make a long story short I now have my 29g stocked with community fish. I also have gotten a 75g for my oscars and common plec. I check this forum probably 20 times a day. I do believe I am obsessed. So my question is which food do I use. I started with haikari for my oscars it is gone now and they liked it. Then I got the highly hyped new life spectrum Thera a. The fish didn't eat it very well (my oscars I mean). So I went and got some omega cichlid pellets and they love it. Every one talks about how great nls is but my fish didn't like it and after reading the ingredients els uses alot of "meals". Omega uses all whole product. So am I wrong to go with omega?

Omega's ingredients reads well but I feel NLS reads better. NLS is also the only food Im aware of that has a guarantee on fish color. It's also the only food that states no other food or supplements are needed if fed exclusively. It's also the only food that can prevent certain fish disease. I know I sound like a NLS spokesman but I've tried them all over the years and this is the best. You should visit their website Pablo has alot of info.

Home

Definitely NLS. I prefer their Thera+A formula becuase it has enough garlic to kill parasites (and get almost any fish eating it very quickly). I have used NLS extensively and everything I try feeding it to does better on that that just about anything else I have fed it.

Back
Top Bottom