OMG going to get a pair ov picasso A clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cute fish!! Love those little guys. 4 clowns is just asking for trouble. Not gonna lecture. But... There will be aggression issues and they most likely fight over the nem!

"Hey that's out nem" "not anymore" "oh yea?!?!"

Keep an eye on them.

Cute fish!! Love those little guys. 4 clowns is just asking for trouble. Not gonna lecture. But... There will be aggression issues and they most likely fight over the nem!

"Hey that's out nem" "not anymore" "oh yea?!?!"

Keep an eye on them.

Lmao i dnt want to hurt any fish even if i had them for free i cant leave the tank im addicted to um so il be keeping a very close eye on them so if any troubles daddy will b seperating them!!!! the nem keeps floating around lol if i can keep them seperate ends ov the tank i mite b lucky!!!! Fingers crossed :))

Don't wanna dash your hopes but I had that with a pair of occularius and pair of clarkii the clarkii took both nems.... :( even though they were on opposite ends the clarkiis started almost a patrol and went from one end to the other making sure my two original clowns didn't set fin in either the long tentacle nem or the bubble tip

Don't wanna dash your hopes but I had that with a pair of occularius and pair of clarkii the clarkii took both nems.... :( even though they were on opposite ends the clarkiis started almost a patrol and went from one end to the other making sure my two original clowns didn't set fin in either the long tentacle nem or the bubble tip

Ye its still early days yet theyl probley end up kicking um out did ur both pairs still live in the tank or did u have to seperate them my tanks 6 ft long will that help ordoes it not matter what size the tank is cheers

Clarkiis are way meaner than perc & ocellaris clowns. You are better off that you have a bigger tank & the 2 more docile species and have multiple anemones. No guarantee, but I think the odds are respectable.

Definatly some awesome looking clowns hope everything works out for you also keep watch that they don't pulverize the nem fighting over it . Did you have more than the one nem

Definatly some awesome looking clowns hope everything works out for you also keep watch that they don't pulverize the nem fighting over it . Did you have more than the one nem

Ye im a bit worried bout tha actually i do have 3 in their but their not as big n who doesnt like to live in the biggest house !!! I dnt wana hurt the nem any ideas!!!

Haha cute. I wonder who's gonna get them nem :)

Lmao im on my way home from work now c if any ov um has won the battle!! Earlier the 2 false clowns wer following behind them when they *** out the nem cos the picasso was having a look round the tank n they wer following them n not in an aggressive way can u post videos on hear??

Lmao im on my way home from work now c if any ov um has won the battle!! Earlier the 2 false clowns wer following behind them when they *** out the nem cos the picasso was having a look round the tank n they wer following them n not in an aggressive way can u post videos on hear??

Yeah upload to YouTube and link in your post.

Back
Top Bottom