Online Plant Website to buy from (Canada)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dgreenslade

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a reputable online aquarium plant dealer that is in Canada or will ship to Canada.

I am looking for hemianthus callitrichoides (cuba) and Hemianthus Micranthemoides (048A).

Please let me know if you know of any. Thank you very much.

Regards,
DG

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hey nice to see another Calgarian. Welcome to the site.

I have found AquaFlora - Nurseries & Micropropagation to be the best online website to purchase from in Canada. Pisces Pet Emporium orders from them but you can buy it cheaper on their website. Also, Big Als can order in Tropica plants. I normally wait for their monthly sales and buy it at a discount. For example, HC normally goes for $10.

You can buy HC and HM from www.tntaquatica.com who is in Edmonton but he purchases directly from AquaFlora also. No point buying from someone else when you can get it directly.

Since your my neighborhood, send me a PM and I'll give you a bunch of plants for free. Take a look at my 90 gallon community tank in my sig. I shut down the cichlid tank and gave all of those plants away.

Back
Top Bottom