Only 3 fish left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crazyhermitcrab

Aquarium Advice Freak
My 36G heavily planted tank was bobbing with life, birth every few days, tons and tons of fry. I then introduced 4 new swordtails. I somehow introduced a deiseise. The fish rapidly die. They are fine one minute, then they swim erradicly and die. The weird swimming is darted and hiding and rubbing on the moss.
I has lost algae eaters, fry, guppies, bettas, everything. I am down to 3 adult fish and about 15 fry. Please help. I just rescued a fry/juvie off my filter. He is floating in ISO. There are no signs besides the weird swimming please help. If it helps the oringinally swordtails had (abnormally) reddish gills and white patches (not fuzzy, like their scales were white/gray)

Idk. I'd try paraguard or Furan 2. Or any kind of fish meds you might have at home. (Paraguard won't hurt your beneficial bacteria.) But, honestly have no idea.

Did u QT the swords that brought it in? ( Did their patches take weeks to show or did u see the patches right away?)

Can u post any photos.

(Friend of Bill W., One day at a time)

Idk. I'd try paraguard or Furan 2. Or any kind of fish meds you might have at home. (Paraguard won't hurt your beneficial bacteria.) But, honestly have no idea.

Did u QT the swords that brought it in? ( Did their patches take weeks to show or did u see the patches right away?)

Can u post any photos.

(Friend of Bill W., One day at a time)

No I didn't QT. The patches were there. I have no photos cause they are all dead.

Back
Top Bottom