Opinions on this fixture?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the same reason Mercedes dealers don't sell Kias. Would you want to explain to every customer why each panel, rated similarly and looking much alike, is superior to the other one you carry?

When your making 10% on each panel, the advances cause you to be careful in how many panels you stock, frankly on EBay he could have said he has 1000 of them. Makes you look like a big player, which he may be.

Do the math, to sell a panel with free shipping at $100, it works out like this:

Cost of shipment to customer: $6
Cost of shipment from China per panel: $10 (minimum)
eBay seller fee; $5
That leaves $79
If he makes $10, then the panel has to cost him $69. That's if you ship in volume, too much and your margin tanks. He's tweeting his pricing based on demand and shipping costs.

Seems like it isn't the best Business to get into. Though it makes a lot of sense for them to start selling higher.

I'm not sure about that. When I was looking, it was just after the auction ended on the expensive ones. In other words, the price changed at the end of each auction, up or down. Let's see what happens this time.
I emailed the guy I just got mine from. I'll let you know what he says. How many do you need?

Did you hear back yet? Now, these are the blue/white not full spectrum, right?

he says this-

Dear dougkurceba,

Sorry we only have 2 in stock. That is why we raised the price. If you want it, I can still give you the same price $106. Is it ok?

Thanks

- supermart168

They lowered the price down to $100.69! The thing is, it says it is Dimmable, but they are like buttons, you don't rotate them. Look at #7 on the 2nd picture.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395499516.036256.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395499545.605799.jpg

They are the only ones I see...

Worst comes to worst, Ill return it. Or just use it for the frag tank instead where adjusting height is easier.

I used a straight blue and white tao over a stock tank that housed a refugium and a little coral area and the algae grew fine.

Back
Top Bottom