Ordering online??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you buy in bulk and split the shipping costs with other aquarium enthusiasts it's much cheaper. I have had great success buying online. I am wanting to try Quinn's myself. Let me know how it turns out if you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Bob of RockyMountainCichlids is a great guy. He is a big part of all things cichlids here in Denver and has a great fish room. Also Dave of Dave's rare fish is great as he has some harder to find fish and will always work with you. I was nervous about ordering from people online but I've met some great people doing that with great fish. Just do your research. I've never ordered from Quinns but just looking at the pictures, it appears that all of those fish are farm raised which I typically try to avoid for a few reasons. If you do order from them let us know how it goes

Alright, i ordered 7 fish from Quinns Fins and got them today. My 3 large and show size fish were all gorgeous and huge! I also got 4 medium sized fish which are about exactly the size that the owner (Baron) said, and just starting to gain color, and im hoping to see more once they get comfortable in their tank. Baron was very helpful and answered all my questions, and im quite satisfied with my overall experience! I'd definitely order from them again!

Alright, i ordered 7 fish from Quinns Fins and got them today. My 3 large and show size fish were all gorgeous and huge! I also got 4 medium sized fish which are about exactly the size that the owner (Baron) said, and just starting to gain color, and im hoping to see more once they get comfortable in their tank. Baron was very helpful and answered all my questions, and im quite satisfied with my overall experience! I'd definitely order from them again!

Post the pics when you get them! Should be pretty awesome.

I have had great experience and bad. Ordered some SW stuff that got lost in shipping. Seller sent another shipment and both arrived on the same day the one was in shipping for 5 days all were alive and well.

I have ordered frontosa and honduran red points that came in without a problem. Jeff Rapps from tangles up cichlids is great.

I ordered a fish from e-bay and it brought in a disease the wiped out my whole tank. I also ordered a fahaka puffer that had so many parasites it looked like a skeleton I was able to save him.

So it is a 50 50 chance. Research who you are buying from and you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom