Ordering plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aquariumplants.com sent me duckweed in a planted mat when I ordered hc Cuba. Make sure you have the right plants on arrival or you'll never hear from them again ( like they did me )

I got some flame moss and weeping moss, haven't actually seen it as it arrived after I left for work for the week but from the pics sent by my better half it all looks good. I also got some java fern, barterri eyes and plagiomnium afinne.

kdpuffer said:
Oh and I ordered from aquaticmagic. They shipped from thailand and shipped fast.

I ordered from there and it worked out pretty good. Don't order star moss. It won't grow submerged.

I'll post some pics once I get home, haven't been home since Monday so the gf has them just floating in the tank.

Nice thank u guys for giving your feedback and your experience sounds like aquaticmagic is a good option and all the way from Thailand to US in a couple days for a couple bucks and some free plants very nice!!!
Thanks again!!!

To be honest there is a chance it won't make it through because of customs. My order took thirteen days to make it to Georgia.

So I just got home and got my plants planted and love the look. My barteri eyes(the broad leaved ones) look great. I ordered one and got three. My java fern looks pretty good also. My weeping moss looks a little poor but it was stuck on a plant out of the light while it floated. My flame moss also looks really good so I am happy with my order.

Back
Top Bottom