Oscar tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Left side

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was wondering what would be a good tank for an Oscar I don't want to stick one in a tank to small and can hardly turn around and are there any type that genaraly don't get as big

Id honestly take into account for adult size and get a 125g because your gonna probably add more fish. The oscars get big. Reallly big

I was wondering what would be a good tank for an Oscar I don't want to stick one in a tank to small and can hardly turn around and are there any type that genaraly don't get as big

Check Craigslist for tanks. I found my 175 gallon bow for $450. I had to do a reseal on it, but it was well worth it.
You can find some good deals on there. I needed to upgrade mine because I have two oscars. & that's what they are going to live in.

Check Craigslist for tanks. I found my 175 gallon bow for $450. I had to do a reseal on it, but it was well worth it.
You can find some good deals on there. I needed to upgrade mine because I have two oscars. & that's what they are going to live in.

I would love a tank that size but can only afford a 55g :(

you could find a good deal on a 75g, wouldn't be that much more money than a 55g, but a lot more space for your oscar

I would love a tank that size but can only afford a 55g :(

Well what I should have said is check for a 100 gallon. I found a whole 100 gallon setup for $125. Which isn't bad at all. Just check. There are all sorts of deals.

Well what I should have said is check for a 100 gallon. I found a whole 100 gallon setup for $125. Which isn't bad at all. Just check. There are all sorts of deals.

WHAT!!!! I payed like 150 for my 55 gallon

Back
Top Bottom