Out of Control Fish Poo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Livebearers can have long poo. Note the white color though. That fish probably has an internal infection of bacteria or parasites.

Occasionally the word poo is beeped out, I'm confused, is poo a bad word or is it not? POO- just checking ;)

Moved to the Unhealthy Fish Forum.

I agree with because it is white and stringy it's most likely an internal parasite.

My pleco does this all the time. I see this cute fish frolicing around my tank and just beautiful... with a long string of poo behind him 90% of the time. lol Its gross.

It's not white actually. It's very brown. It's just the reflection. The reason it's so long is because I just came home and turned on the lights. They fish were sleeping so instead of breaking the poo swimming around, she was probably pooping and hovering.

My platys are always swimming around with poop hanging out- especially the fry. I have seen fry swim with poop twice as long as them. It's incredible how much platy babies poop.

courtnee said:
My pleco does this all the time. I see this cute fish frolicing around my tank and just beautiful... with a long string of poo behind him 90% of the time. lol Its gross.

kibd of like watching your cat walk by like some sort of king... with a dingleberry hanging off the back.

thats awesome lol I know how the fish feels!! lol j/k j/k !!! its really nasty whenya see the other fish nibble on it becuase they think its food! LOL

Back
Top Bottom