Out of hobby sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mudfrog

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm getting out of the hobby so I'm looking to sell my last two aquariums. I have two 50 gallon breeder tanks on an over / under stand. The dimensions of the tanks are 48l x 18w x 13h, they were manufactured by glasscages.com. Tanks include lids, stand, 2 Aquaclear 110 filters, 2 power heads, 3 heaters, decorations, etc.. I'm also including the fish if you want them. Wolf Fish (Hoplias malabaricus) at 12"+, Red Wolf Fish (Erythrinus erythrinus) at 9"+, 3 silver dollars, 2 striped raphaels, 2 spotted raphaels, 1 lace catfish. If you have any other questions please contact me. Fish are in GREAT health. I have owned the two wolf fish for other 2 years, bought both when they were only 3.5" long.

$250 for everything.

img_1121828_0_c1c307a0cbbde096bd346b1821276014.jpg

Dang - someone is going to walk away with a steal! I'm sorry to see you leaving the hobby! Hope all is well.

Those tanks would make great frag tanks too!
Wish I had the room for them. Time for a bigger place.

Sorry to see you leave the hobby. Good luck with the sale and your new ventures.

Thanks everyone.. I just don't have time for the upkeep anymore. Yea it's only 50g tanks but still a bit of work and time is what I no longer have any of haha. I do 50% WC 2x a week.

Would you be willing to ship your silver dollars?? And how mich for just you silver dollars??? How big are they??

Man, thats a good price on everything! FWIW, I really hate to see you getting out of the hobby. You have one of the most interesting fish that I've seen on this site and really seem to know what you're doing. Any possibility you could just take them down for a while until you've got the time to invest in them?

Back
Top Bottom