Over aggressive angel fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pmoney101

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 4 angelfish in my 55 gallon tank 2 rose gold and 2 black angelfish and one of the black ones is bullying the rest of the angelfish what should I do?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Give it a spanking a send it to bed with no dinner! Is there plenty of plants and cover in the tank??

No I have a bunch of rocks and caves I had plants and it seemed like my fish hated the plants they stayed away from all of them

Real plants or fake? Throw some anarchis in different areas to crest separate territories..

What size are these fish? If they are smaller ones, this is a natural occurrence to show dominence and you'll need to let them either work it out or you will have to separate them. IF these are larger fish, this may be the first signs of pairing off. If this is the case, you would be wise to separate the pair into their own tanks as spawning Angelfish become extremely territorial and this fighting will continue to cause havoc in the tank.

Hope this helps

They are small I want to say maybe a inch and a half tall

Back
Top Bottom