part of the reason I have not been around much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quarryshark

Aquarium Advice Addict
Been busy getting ready for the upcoming show season with our new horse. It was 20 years since my last... so good to be back in the saddle again. :p

Attachments

• kurt_208.jpg
    kurt_208.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 70
  • headshot.jpg
    headshot.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 40
You seem to be riding pretty high in the saddle there big guy :) That is one mighty fine horse you have there. Is this the same horse you purchased some time ago?

good luck! It hasn't been as long for me, but I am back in the saddle as well. I don't have my own, but hopefully when I am settled in a job and have some money put aside I'll be able to own and show a horse again :D

Bill,
No, its now the same horse. The first one failed the vet check. We got this one about 2 weeks later, He is a lot youger and a lot healthier.
rubysoho, I agree its a big expense, but worth it IMO. You'll get gack to it, took me a long time....will happen faster for you!!

Congratulations on the new horse! He is a beaut! Good luck on your upcoming series of shows! My father used to go to the show circuit. It was very exciting.

So...does this mean that with your new added expenses...that the diving trip you promised to take me on is a nogo?
:lol: Nope, still need my annual dive fix......no worries, were still on. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom