Paul's 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is a funny looking fish. I wonder if the personality matches that face!?!? It is actually a nice funny looking fish. ;)

Is it coming to you or is it in your tank now?

That is a funny looking fish. I wonder if the personality matches that face!?!? It is actually a nice funny looking fish. ;)

Is it coming to you or is it in your tank now?

He's pretty cool looking want able to get a photo of him yet. Added to the tank late yesterday, haven't seen him today. Hope he does good, he is a character.

Might have to get this eight line wrasse out. He has been bullying the Dottyback and even the larger melanursus wrasse some. The blenny is a good size, but he might bully him as well.

Sweet! Thanks my friends. I'm not going far, or very long (according to my history anyway).

I know Im not on the salt forum hardly at all but I lurk around and read threads and you are one of the few people that when I see that you said something I actually trust it whole heartedly. You are an important member of this forum and I hope that you find yourself wanting to return to the hobby one day. :flowers: If you are tired of saltwater you could give freshwater a whirl next time around! We would love to have you on the freshie side! :lol: Well, I hope you realize the impact you've had on a lot of the people on this forum over the years. I remember you from back when I first joined. Im sure you won't be gone for long :cool:

edit: By the way Paul your tank is awesome. If I ever try saltwater Ill be picking your brain about it. (y)

Was able to get a quick cell photo of the new blenny peeking out. He gobbled some LRS up!

3QEepV7.jpg

That guy is freaking looking but really cool at the same time! What does LRS stand for?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Blennies really do have the best personalities

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks guys. I hope to get a better photo of him soon.

Sent from my 7040T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

LOL I didn't see him hiding in there he blends in oh so well
JMxFTeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a trip for sure. Got a couple better photos of him and the wrasses today.

These are his two favorite places.
m8nksAb.jpg

mgFJp1w.jpg

Mr. Big & Bad himself.
VFsxpPr.jpg

Love this guy, but he is so hard to get a clear shot on.
bVZd78r.jpg

Very nice pictures. How long did it take you to get those of the wrasse?

Very nice pictures. How long did it take you to get those of the wrasse?

Didn't take very long, he just doesn't sit still that often. Lol

Sent from my 7040T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He is a trip for sure. Got a couple better photos of him and the wrasses today.

These are his two favorite places.
m8nksAb.jpg

mgFJp1w.jpg

Mr. Big & Bad himself.
VFsxpPr.jpg

Love this guy, but he is so hard to get a clear shot on.
bVZd78r.jpg

Nice pictures Paul. I had one of those blennies and they are very cool and funny too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here are some actinic photos I took tonight. Took a little video as well that I gotta put together, but here are the photos for now. :)

FTS-
fXheRWu.jpg

AjQwHej.jpg

J40dCaa.jpg

En4luSU.jpg

DHPWuDW.jpg

DH859Kw.jpg

hJkKA3h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom