Paul's 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mounted the new blasto today as well as water change and feeding. It's slowly starting to open up since being cut off the plug and remounted to the rock. This thing is bright! Makes my lobo and red and green blasto look kinda dull.

vnixyYg.jpg

blVwjyK.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Looking back at some older photos really shows how much the corals have grow, especially in the SPS's. Seeing them everyday I don't realize it. Found the original photo of the A. Valida and it was about half the size it is now and I haven't even noticed. Can't wait for some of these Acro colonies to get sizable.

Do you have Cyberlink Power Director you can edit your photos into a time laps
and really get to see the progression of growth now that would be cool
I like playing with the program but I never can get the results I want I'm just not tech savvy ,
here's a free trial of the program I think you'd like it as you seem to have that photography edge,
PowerDirector 13 Ultra Free Trial Download | CyberLink

my daughter uses it a lot and the results she gets are out of this world
I have the full editon

Do you have Cyberlink Power Director you can edit your photos into a time laps
and really get to see the progression of growth now that would be cool
I like playing with the program but I never can get the results I want I'm just not tech savvy ,
here's a free trial of the program I think you'd like it as you seem to have that photography edge,
PowerDirector 13 Ultra Free Trial Download | CyberLink

my daughter uses it a lot and the results she gets are out of this world
I have the full editon

Sounds pretty cool, and would be pretty awesome. May look into it.

Had to take out my green and red blasto today to give it a dip, started loosing some flesh in the center polyp the other day and was slowly started to spread. Not sure of the cause yet but hopefully this helps it. I moved the lobo and created a little room for a new piece in the future. Here are some shots I took yesterday and today.

FTS
rnCyS2P.jpg

Orchid Dottyback's home in the Zoas.
o9YKE4H.jpg

Halloween & Scarlet (better get to moving scarlet!)
uO8cUqC.jpg

Zoas under actinics.
RhRGF9R.jpg

Acro Valida
lzuzrDH.jpg

Acro Sarmentosa & Blue Stag
SJs55wD.jpg

Purple Bonsai (strawberry short cake upper left, remaining piece of wild acro on the right)
DSWN2T5.jpg

Aqua Delight Acro
R8zUZ9X.jpg

Green Table Acro
fYi6rJn.jpg

Mystery Smooth Acro
Z24e4WK.jpg

Gorgeous SPS Paul! The tank is looking great as usual and I'm really jealous of that blasto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I separated the good part of the green and red blasto. The part I thought would live is doing well and the rest died. Still not sure what caused it really, besides maybe a little too much flow. Not much else has changed, everything is looking good. My RBTA is noticeably larger to me. Here are some photos of it and my ruby perching on a rock on the open.

oiLzMYV.jpg

SzAa0AI.jpg

BZUerMP.jpg

Thanks. Here are a few photos I took yesterday. Slightly rearranged and added a rock to the left side yesterday. Got a couple nice spots for a new Acro or something. I also separated the mini-maxi from the Zoa rock it was on to move the zoas. Don't want them taking over there eventually. They are reverse gorilla nipples and in my last experience, they spread quickly.

The Blastos
09H49xy.jpg

Linckia waving hello
HekMBVV.jpg

Monti Cap trio growth
mX8yIzt.jpg

FTS
Wre5Uop.jpg

Took some video tonight of the tank, gonna try and get that put together as soon as I can. Here are a few photos for now.
tr8yGk8.jpg

9NZ8WlO.jpg

dZOCNCZ.jpg

Wow Paul...... that's all I got ;). Tank looks awesome, and the pics are great as always

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom