PC Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just upgraded my lighting system and have a coralife 48" power compact fixture that needs to go (Oh, and the bulbs are about 2 1/2 - 3 months old).

I'm looking for some lps frags.....drop me a line if you're interested.

Just a couple of questions:

Are you willing to sell this fixture? As I do not own a SW tank, but if you wanted some FW plant Frags, LOL, I could help you out there. :D

What type of bulbs are in it? 10,000K and 03's?

What type of fixture is it? Normal or lunar?

Does it come with the standard support legs, or is it suspended, or the adjustable ones?

If you would like to sell it, how much?

Will you be willing to ship it?

What size is this fixture? 2X65, 4X65?

Thanks. Randy

Just a couple of questions:

Are you willing to sell this fixture? As I do not own a SW tank, but if you wanted some FW plant Frags, LOL, I could help you out there. :D

What type of bulbs are in it? 10,000K and 03's?

What type of fixture is it? Normal or lunar?

Does it come with the standard support legs, or is it suspended, or the adjustable ones?

If you would like to sell it, how much?

Will you be willing to ship it?

What size is this fixture? 2X65, 4X65?

Thanks. Randy

sorry about that....I should have included more info.

It looks exactly like this Compact Fluorescent Aquarium Lighting: Coralife Aqualight Single Compact Fluorescent Strip Lights

There are 2 actinic (55watt ea) bulbs and 2 10000K (55 watt) bulbs. A straight pin base on the bulbs. When I bought the replacement bulbs I wasn't able to find any 65 watt bulbs (although it came with them when I got the light. I've had the fixture 15 months and the bulbs for almost 3 months.

The fixture is 48" long. I don't have the support legs (it sat on the top of the tank - I have glass covers) but you can order them from here Compact Fluorescent Aquarium Lighting: Coralife Aqualight Accessories

I don't mind shipping it. Price? well, I'm happy to be reimbursed for the shipping and maybe a gift card from "thatpetplace.com" for $20.00.

Hope I answered everything. Let me know.

Ack....forgot to mention....if you'd rather do a donation to your local greyhound rescue I'd be happy with just being reimbursed for the shipping.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom