Peppermint Shrimp Fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keithhjs

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just happened to be watching my tank at night tonight (I have night lights) and got to witness one of my Peppermint Shrimp swim up to my Koralia power head and release its fry. Boy did my fish go nuts! Nighttime snacks for all who stayed up late!

Keithhjs said:
Just happened to be watching my tank at night tonight (I have night lights) and got to witness one of my Peppermint Shrimp swim up to my Koralia power head and release its fry. Boy did my fish go nuts! Nighttime snacks for all who stayed up late!

Lol
There are several good online articles about breeding them and letting the fry survive lol

emerald76 said:
Lol
There are several good online articles about breeding them and letting the fry survive lol

Yes I read many of those articles when I saw mating rituals unfortunately I don't have the set up for the fry and I've read that it is rather hard to raise them past a certain size also I looked at it as free live food for my fish & inverts LOL

Back
Top Bottom