"Pest" snails wanted--

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings. I have some common brown Ramshorn and also some spotted leopard Ramshorns. How many do you need?

I'll send you some snails if you send me some Eduardo's Stuffed Spinach Pizza. ;) Ok?

Seriously. I have some pond and some little ramshorn snails I could send you if you cover the shipping. I usually just pluck them out and toss them in the compost bin when I do water changes to keep the population in check. I have never shipped snails before so somebody may have to clue me in how to pack them.

Got a hungry puffer or something?

Phew, I think I'm covered, thanks to new2bettas.

hb3133: Thank you for your offer-very nice of you.

greenfish: And thank you, too. We sorta got into a Giordano's rut; time for Eduardo's next time. :)

A few fish eat snails, but not many. I'm just trying to get a population going in all my tanks, including the 75 gallon.

I get a lot of snails at walmart for free talk to the maneger in pets the small snails come in on there plants and there usaly more than happy for some one to take them. I also get fry at walmart they cant sell them so i get them free. hope this helps.

Thanks for reminding me to do this! For some reason I just can't get them going in my tanks, so I have to lay in a fresh supply now and then. I will check in on my LFSes.

Back
Top Bottom