Petco aquarium stands?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i3k

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Are they of good quality? I really need to purchase one asap and I've seen this one on petco.com

http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?sku=234680

MEasures: 49.37" W x 13.12" D x 28.25" H

The aquarium I want to put on it measures: 48" W x 12" D x 13" H
I know it says the stand is for a 55 gal. aquarium...but will my 33 gal. do OK on that stand?

I can safely say they are sturdy stands. I've the 30gal dual stand and while its coloring has faded due to water spillage it has not warped one bit. Im actually surprised at this as it seemed like somewhat cheap wood but i can no complain about anything . That stand should be fine for your 33gal but you may have to place the tank in middle so its on the center brace (not sure how many crosses they have from front to back)

It's not the same one I have, but I got a stand for a 55-gallon tank at a PetCo. There are quite a few good ones there. I would make sure you're looking at something thicker, not some of the ones that are build with boards.

Thanks for the replies. I'll have to purchase that stand first thing morning. My current stand is just some old coffee table. It is long enough to support the entire tank but I just realized that the legs on that thing are hollow. I don't see any cracks yet but I definitely want to replace it.

Back
Top Bottom