petcos tetra tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CichlidLady0312

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello,

Went to petxo today and they have a sale on tetra glass aquarium tanks. What do uou think of them. Thinking of picking ilup a small one and use it for a breeding tank or quarentine tank

I just got a 55 it seems ok its up and running i moved my tropicals to it so i could do the sa tank with the 75. The glass seems a little thin but the cross brace is there so we will see. Its hard to pass that deal up.

I took advantage of the petco sale too and got the same 55g. I haven't set it up yet since I still need a stand but I didn't want to pass up the deal. I was a little concerned with how thin the glass is too so hopefully you only have good things to report lol. Did you do any extra sealing on it at all before setting it up? Just asking since this is the biggest tank I've purchased and don't want an accident that's my fault for missing a step in the process.

And not to jack your thread... Did you end up getting one of the tetra tanks?

Mine was a tetra tank and so far so good. Just make sure its a good stand and its level when you set it up. I would not add any sealant. Fill it on the floor or in a garage to check for leaks if you are worried. If it leaks they will exchange it. I did not check mine just set it up filled it and transferred everything. No problems.

Sounds good, And yeah mine was 55 dollar and with tax was like 63 or something close to that

I think the $ per gallon sale is going on for another week or 2. Other stores that sell the full set have good deals too like PetSmart but if ur not in a hurry to set it all up the tank alone is a good price if your choosing to buy new vs Craigslist or something.

I have accumulated a lot of $ in pals rewards at petco that I'm looking to use it to buy my stand online with them & can often get free shipping so even though I'm buying things separately, in the end I'm saving my wallet quite a bit by not rushing things.

pals rewards expired after 45 days i would have had 75 dollars, over 1500 spent there, and when i activated it for the first time i only had 25 dollars because 50 of it expired

Just found out mine is as well. I have $5 off coupon. Might be picking up a 55 gallon. Talked to the wife and she seems okay with it. She said she wanted a 10 gallon for the room. Good lord. MTS is a *****.

Thanks to the sale I now have 12 tanks. Picked up a 40 and a 20 today, and a doubletail half-moon betta - for $91. Plus my neighbor went with me and got a 20 and gave me the 10 gallon she is replacing with the 20. Yeah... Good old MTS... it's got me bad!

pals rewards expired after 45 days i would have had 75 dollars, over 1500 spent there, and when i activated it for the first time i only had 25 dollars because 50 of it expired

When that happens call the rewards 800 number and they will activate it again, they keep telling me its the last time but I remind them of all the money they suck out of me.

Back
Top Bottom