Petsmart $1 Per Gallon Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ceej

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Does anyone know when Petsmart has their dollar per gallon sale? I've searched their site up and down, Googled for an hour and even went to two local stores. No info whatsoever. I know it's usually twice a year tops!

If anyone has even the slightest bit of info, I'd appreciate it! (y)

I don't think I ever saw pets mart do that sale. I've inly seen petco do that sale. Especially in the Detroit area if that is where your logo suggests you're from.

Ok, maybe it's Petco lol. That may be my issue, but even then, I never see any signs about such sale and I'm in there every couple weeks. I work in Metro Detroit.

It's I believe only up to 55 gallon tanks. Just stop in there & ask or look for a flyer.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes, it's only up to 55. I'll ask Petco today. Seems like they're due for a sale because I haven't seen one since last year. Just thought other people might know more than me. Thanks for the replies.

Last one I saw was in November / December time frame in Ann Arbor.

I know that pet supplies has the same sale about once every other month

petsmart does 2 dollar a gallon and includes top and light and i believe up to 75gallon.

Back
Top Bottom