Phyl cursed me!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MYTY1705

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just as you said Phyl. I placed my BTA in the tank in the center on top of a rock. It was fine for 3 hours all puffed up and spread out, looked beautiful. Then lights out. Turned off 10k lights. After 10 minutes the BTA had moved off the top of the rock to the side and back of the rock. :evil: Sooo played a trick and rotated the rock so he would be in front then turned off actinincs. 30 minutes later looked in tank with flashlight, the darn thing wa hanging upside down under the rock moving to the back!!!!
It's all Phyl's fault!!!! Had to go and say that's what yous did!!!!!

PMPLMAO! Glad I haven't taken the time to try to get mine to move yet! My maroon has nicely cleared off the glass at the bottom of the tank though and now if I hang precariously over my sump and wedge my head between the skimmer and the bottom of my tank and THEN look up I can see my BTA all puffed up beautifully.

Hopefully I didn't curse you again! :roll:

Oh great!!!! Thanks for that tid bit!!! LOL Luckily I don't have all that equipment, but I have the tank in the wall now and can't see the back of the tank. He looked great this morning when I turned on the actinics for lights on. Probably 1 1/2 times what he waas in the LFS. They said he might deflate from stress, he did during acclimation but after 10 minutes in the tank he just bloomed like a mad man!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!

Give ya'll a laugh.
My wife noted that all the tentacles looked like, well uhhh you know uhhhhhhh.
I just about died laughing!!!!! Never thought about it before.

Back
Top Bottom