Pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amicus

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hate to bother you all with this but I am having an issue with posting a profile pic. Any help? Thanks.

Then you should be able to just hit the attachment button, and connect it to your phone.do you see it? It's where you post a post.

Try again later. I tried to post a profile pic several times last night and it wouldn't load. Tried again this morning and it worked.

When I tried to post my avatar it's a bit confusing because you hit save and the screen stays the same. So, when I hit save a second time it tells me there's an error uploading the picture because it has already cleared the field where I uploaded the picture. This in turn makes me just close the window and forget about it. The trick is that once you've saved it once it's there, and if you hit save again it deletes it because it thinks you're replacing it with an empty file. At least that was the case with me. I tried first on my iPad, but used my PC later to get it done.

When I tried to post my avatar it's a bit confusing because you hit save and the screen stays the same. So, when I hit save a second time it tells me there's an error uploading the picture because it has already cleared the field where I uploaded the picture. This in turn makes me just close the window and forget about it. The trick is that once you've saved it once it's there, and if you hit save again it deletes it because it thinks you're replacing it with an empty file. At least that was the case with me. I tried first on my iPad, but used my PC later to get it done.

silly but that's exactly what it does it should go back to your user cp but it dosent but hey this site is still excellent nothings ever perfect lol

Back
Top Bottom