Pics- difference between LED and flourescent is apparent....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's crazy how you never really notice until you see the two side by side. Was going to ditch my led for a flor. but after that pic i think i'll keep my led. I like the scaping in your led tank alot btw.

I just started the left tank today. DIY background and DIY rock ledge above the water. Waiting game for the plants and moss to grow in. The water from the filter fills up the rock on top and then trickles over via multiple small waterfalls into the tank below

Never realized how much of a difference is between the two. I am in the process of switching all my aquarium lighting to LEDs.

Could we see some pics of this tank after the DIY instalments? Sounds awesome!

Sorry I meant I had just set it up as in put the water in and got it cycling. DIY rock is in it. Those floating plants will be put somewhere else in the tank. Moss is startin to grow in the big area up top

image-1845805473.jpg

image-2693270391.jpg

image-2608915060.jpg

image-2841927142.jpg

When you compare t5 flors to LEDs the difference isn't noticeable, I traded my dual day/night led fixtures for a quad t5 setup with dual acitinic and dual daylights. My cichlids just shimmer in it now :)

Back
Top Bottom