Pics of my almost fully stocked tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flitabout

Aquarium Advice Addict
I sill have my blue eyed long fin bristle nose pleco to stock when he comes in But here is the rest of the crew!

My gbr that my son named Tiger I think she's beautiful

This is the best picture of the angels I could get. The camera comes out and they go away!

Nice, the plants should really look neat once they're grown.

What size tank is that? 50g?

Oh. Those must be some small angels.

Yes, that tank will be too small.

Where do you figure that's a 20g? Looks more like one of the "show" style tanks, meaning it's not super long, but is taller than usual. I'd guess 29g tall or 60g tall... Hard to say without input from the OP, so lets not jump to conclusions that the tank is too small...

Where do you figure that's a 20g? Looks more like one of the "show" style tanks, meaning it's not super long, but is taller than usual. I'd guess 29g tall or 60g tall... Hard to say without input from the OP, so lets not jump to conclusions that the tank is too small...

I agree. The 15g column is the only tank near 20g and is that tall, but it's a lot narrower. I'd say 40gish

It's a 37 tall and the dimensions are 30Lx12Wx22H. The angels are a very small they are a little bit bigger than quarter size. and I am also getting a lager tank in a few months. Yes I know it's small for 2 angels. I am working on a doing a larger set up once I get this one just right as far as the plants go.

It's a 37 tall and the dimensions are 30Lx12Wx22H. The angels are a very small they are a little bit bigger than quarter size. and I am also getting a lager tank in a few months. Yes I know it's small for 2 angels. I am working on a doing a larger set up once I get this one just right as far as the plants go.

It's better then putting them in a 55 gal. 2 angles is fine in that tank.

Back
Top Bottom