Pics of my little tropper (puffers!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
For all of those who "made predictions" that my puffer would die in a few days I would like to say
*PBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*
(ha! im so mature)

Anyways, here are some pictures of my little guy who is doing REALLY well-

img_400511_0_531782bb4f9f47f0b44b92c446d09c62.jpg

img_400511_1_f46d6a4e4949b7020c04a08dd78b1cf5.jpg

img_400511_2_c147a0edce9aed4e95e41aade5a63915.jpg

Isn't he adorable?!

My other one is sooooooooo camera shy, its amusing yet annoying at the same time

Here is the only pic I have of the other little guy-
img_400531_0_62108936e9d1d1815bb49bedf2b88efd.jpg

They both are South American puffers

Those pictures were taken on *thinks* last Thursday or Friday... he looks even better now =o)

those are "figure eight" puffers right? i have two of those. they are funny. they like to look at themselves all day.

i have eight figure eight puffers , they are really cute to watch , i think two of them are trying to spawn now , it's so exciting .

SA puffers are FW, right? I have wanted to get a couple for my empty 15gal, as I adore puffers but the dwarfs are just too... welll.... dwarf!

Congrats, and enjoy those cute little mugs they have :D

Yes they are tank girl. I originally wanted SA puffers for my tank but I figured I wouldn't be able to find them or they would be expensive and all of that... so i figured Id do the brackish thing even tho I really didn't want to.. and then I saw these two guys at my LFS for a REALLY reasonable price and I *had* to get em

*grins*

These puffers will "puff" but it is very stressful for them and is something to be avoided - so hopefully they never will have the need to.

Yeah, me too... but at the same time... its neat to have just those two guys in there. I might get a third one (if i ever find another one at a LFS)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom